“Remaining strong while failing”
Every successful person is someone who has failed before. The difference is that they refuse to regard their failure as fatalistic.
Life can be really tough during facing difficulties, obstacles or in a crisis moment. Life has up and down but it doesn’t mean that worst time will remain forever. Sometimes you have to face daunting challenges, failure and it will smack you down to the ground also throw dirt. And your success story will begin when you will get back up on your feet, shake the dust from your clothes and continue pursuing your dreams and wishes with an iron will and determined perseverance. Just keep on the mind in every situation you have to stay strong.
Many people feels discouraged when things are not moving the way they are expecting. But one thing I have come to understand is that as long as Christ remains on the throne, that problem cannot overwhelmed you.
Things you need to do that will help you to remain strong during this period is that:
- Hold on to God: What do I mean byholding unto God. God is the only one whoy can help you overcome whatever challenges you are facing.lways Always tell God about that problem. Don’t dwell in that failure.
Proverb 3: 6- Remember the Lord in everything you do and He will show you the right way.
When your heart is been troubled for you’re down turn to God.
- Taking a step of faith: Look into every challenges with the eyes of faith.
This can only be done through the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Find your passion: Passion will move you beyond yourself, beyond your shortcomings, your mistakes, and your failures. To succeed you have to believe in something with such passion that it becomes an unstoppable reality. At the core of every success is the belief born of passion.
- Purposefully persevere: Success requires fearlessly facing storms, mistakes, and failures, and staying the course with perseverance. As Winston Churchill said, “If you are going through hell, keep going.” Perseverance is stubbornness with a purpose, and many of the great accomplishments of our time were achieved tired and discouraged people who kept on working.
- Tap into your potential: Potential becomes meaningful only when you do something with it, but sometimes our obsession with instant gratification blinds us to the long-term nature of that process. Continuous effort over time unlocks your potential, and strengthens you at the same time.
- Transpire humility: Don’t be too proud of what you’ve attained–at the end of the day, success is measured not so much bythe position you reach through the failures and obstacles you overcome. It’s when the world has pushed you to your knees that you’re in the perfect position to get up and succeed.
- Connect with people: Even if they work independently, no genius ever becomes successful on their own. At some point, someone brought them help, inspiration, or strength. Whether it’s for a moment, a day, or a lifetime, the people who come into your life can teach you, help you, and influence you. We need people who can help us get up when we fall and show us the way out when we fail. And when they come along, we need to accept their assistance.
- Purge old bad patterns: We all have patterns in our lives–some positive, some destructive. Most of them start slowly and develop so gradually that they can be hard to perceive. It’s important to grow in awareness so you can recognize unhelpful patterns and replace them with new ones that feed your success. As Aristotle said, we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
- Power yourself with positivity: We all make mistakes; we all have struggles; we have all had failures and regrets. But we find power when we choose not to be defined via those things. Make sure who you are and what you do come from the power of positivity. Our mind is a powerful thing, and when we fill it with positive thoughts our lives start to change for the positive.
We can’t escape failure or run away from our mistakes, but we always have a choice. It is the right mindset that will give us the passion, the perseverance, the people, the potential, the humility, the connection, the new patterns, and the position for us to succeed. If you expect the best, you will be the best. It really is that simple.
Atiba Dorcas Anuoluwapo
Facebook: Atiba Dorcas
Telegram: Atiba Dorcas
This is a publication of Words in Pen, weekly publication(every Wednesday) of I am Best Magazine…Are you a writer and you wanna be a contributor to WORDS IN PEN, WhatsApp or call 08130286036 or email: [email protected]Courtesy of : IambestnetworksContact us: Call or whatsapp: 08130286036; call:07057457203Email us: [email protected]Facebook: I Am Best TVInstagram: @iambestnetworksTwitter:@iambestnetworks