Share this

Just today friday in the morning we received a report that the accounts section of the Ebonyi State Government House was on a serious fire and the fire out break took time  before it could be put off.

While speaking with news men, Senior Special Assistant to Gov. David Umahi on Internal Security, Dr. Kenneth Ugbala, who confirmed the incident said that it took the combined efforts of workers and the State Fire Service to put out the fire. Read what he said below…

“The fire outbreak was caused a faulty electrical connection within the accounts section and the level of damage was minimal. An upholstery and cottons within the section were completely burnt and we would ascertain the true extent of damage when the fire service concludes its task.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.